General Member Assembly 2005
General Member Assembly has taken place on December 10, 2005 in Chorzów, in "Sztygarka" Club.
- There was 13 participants with right to vote + 2 guest from Czech Wikipedia and several journalists from local newspapers and local TV station.
- Paweł Drozd (chairman), Juliusz Zieliński (vicechairman), and Piotr Kubowicz (secretary) were choosen as a presidium of the Assembly.
- The Board of Wikimedia Polska presented their report for 2005.
- The report was accepted by The Assembly by acclamation
- The Assembly voted of acceptance of The Board of The Association for the 2005.
- The Assembly decided to keep all Associciaton's authorities in current personal composition for 2006.
- The Board presented its Th Assembly the plan of activities for 2006.
- The Assembly accepted after discussion Board plans for 2006.
- The Assembly has also accepted the temporary budget of the Association for 2006.
After the Assembly the informal meeting of Wikimedians took place. There was many informal discussions, some drinks and food and common singing of traditonals Polish, and Czech's Christmas songs under Jadwiga's lead. See pictures in: